As your skin is the largest organ that your body has, you have to take care of it just as you would your other organs which make skincare products big business. The problem with skincare products though is there are now so many different ones available, from different makers, that you do not know which ones are right for you or, in fact which ones actually work as advertised. The fact is that regardless of what the manufacturers may say is in the product, many of them don’t work as they should because in the process of being made or mass produced, most have lost any beneficial properties they may have had at the start of the process.
There are however types of soap available that, because they are handmade, are as good as they claim as their ingredients have not been subjected to the benefit sucking processes of mass production. Some companies, like www.meilingskincare.com now specialize in making handmade soap so as to provide us with a skincare product that actually works and works as claimed. Although the ingredients in their different types of soap vary, they all contain natural, organic ingredients and so you are getting the best possible product which can provide the best possible results. The question is though, which one is right for you?
The beneficial properties that a handmade soap provides depend on the ingredients which were added to it. Often, no other skincare products, apart from handmade soaps are actually needed for good skincare. This is because a variety of ingredients can make up the soap and they can be used individually or together, providing a far more comprehensive skincare product. Here is a list of some of the ingredients used in natural, organic soaps, along with what their particular benefits are:
- Organic JoJoba Oil – Known as the Superfood for Skin because of its many beneficial properties, this a moisturizer, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial product that is absorbed easily by the skin for maximum results
- Organic Coconut Oil – This is an ingredient that can be found in most soaps as it has amazing cleansing properties
- Organic Olive Oil – This moisturizer also contains antioxidants which help to fight harmful “free radicals” and environmental toxins.
- Organic RSPO Palm Oil – With Palm Oil it is necessary to ensure that only RSPO “Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil” is used as its popularity has made Palm scarce in places
- Organic Shea Butter – Deriving from the pit of the Shea Fruit which grows in West Africa, this is one ingredient that loses almost all its beneficial properties in mass production processes
- Organic Avocado Oil – This moisturizer helps to keep skin smooth
As there are many variations of the handmade soap, you will have to look at each of their ingredients and find the one which seems to best suit your skin and your needs and if you choose correctly, you may never need any other skincare product, which of course, could save you money.